Sunday, April 29, 2012

Welcome to Our Abode...

a place in which a person resides; residence; dwelling;habitation; home.


Let me start by introducing myself.  My name is Darian Blair.  I am married to my wonderful husband, Tyler.  We have a precious Havamalt baby boy, Mozart.  That's a Havanese and Maltese mixed together.  It really doesn't get any cuter than this. Does it?


Tyler and I got married in May of 2011.  He is an electrical engineer and I am graduating in two weeks with a degree in early childhood education. Oh, how happy I am to be finishing.  Now, just waiting on that job!  

I decided to title this blog, "The Blair Abode" because I want to share my adventures around this abode of ours!  Hubs and I live in a town-house, and I always, I mean always am up to something.  Whether that is organizing, cleaning, shopping or planning.. I'm always looking for ways to improve our life style and make life more easy and peaceful.  Life is hectic enough! I strive to make our home a place that we can come to after a long day and find refuge and comfort.

The last several months I have been an organizing machine.  Not that we were messy before, but I realized how much more smoothly life goes when EVERYTHING has a place.  I'm seeing the benefits of that, and I want to share and enjoy this journey with others.

On this blog you will find projects I am doing/have done, and things that I have found to be helpful.  Now, I by no means am proclaiming to be a professional, I see this blog as one more way I can be organized while also sharing with others! So, join me on this journey!

Welcome to the Blair Abode... Kick your shoes off and stay a while!

Here are a few picture of us


Our Wedding Day.. So in love!


The next two pictures are from a styled shoot we did by Melissa McCrotty. Check her out! She is beyond fabulous!




Love, the Blair Abode

No comments:

Post a Comment