Sunday, February 3, 2013

Weekend Happenings

Our weekend was relaxing and filled with good times.  Friday night was spent at home enjoying down time after a long week.  On Saturday morning, I went to some of my favorite places around town and Ty and I went to the promenade in the afternoon followed by dinner at Houlihan's.  I found some goodies at the promenade for spring...


Skinnies from LOFT that are the perfect shade of mint. I am SO excited about these.  They come in modern fit and curvy fit.  Do yourself a favor and pick some up.. you will need them.


White skinnies with nude colored detail that makes me think of aztec under the pockets. I found these at AE and the fit is really good.  They don't seem to have as low of a rise as some of their pants.  The detail is really subtle and adds a little something extra to white skinnies!



My weekend project consisted of painting this gorgeous mirror with a coat of chalk paint.  I absolutely love how it turned out.  I didn't try to get the paint down in all the crevices which gave it the perfect distressed look that I was aiming for.  

Another weekend project that Hubs and I tackled was making puppy steps for Mo to use when getting on/off the bed.  They are turning out really, really cute and I cannot wait to share pictures!

Have a wonderful Monday, readers!

love, the Blair Abode


No comments:

Post a Comment