Friday, February 1, 2013

Confessional Friday

I really enjoyed Confessional Friday last week and decided to give it a whirl again.  I'm so glad it is the weekend.  A two day break from teaching is definitely needed and much appreciated.  Ty and I are making a habit out of doing absolutely nothing on Friday night...and I couldn't love it more.  We are also making a habit of dates on Saturday night which consist of over indulging in food and drinks... Saturday night, I am excited for you. But, weekend, please go by ever so slowly.

I confess...

+that I am obsessed (well, maybe not obsessed) with the Bachelor.  I'm so not a t.v. person..at all.  Ty and I watch HGTV on ocassion and I love the Today show (I can never watch it because I have to be at work before it starts), but that's it.  EXCEPT, this season of the Bachelor. Monday is so much better now.



+that I hope we do not get one flake of snow this winter.  I'm over the thought of snow and would much rather send my 2nd grade babies onto summer break earlier rather than later.

+that I still love rap music.  I liked it when I was in high school and I always assumed I would out grow it. I know it's trashy and gross, but man, it just makes me want to dance.  I heard some of my old favorites tonight at the gym on my Nelly Pandora station and I just about busted a move in the middle of the gym.

+that I want a pair of boyfriend jeans.  They look so cute on others, but I feel like when I put them on they just look baggy and ill fitting.  Here's to searching for the perfect boyfriend denim...

+that I bought a curling wand last weekend and I cannot get it mastered.  I'm sad because I had high hopes and I'm starting to think I'm much better with a regular curling iron...

+that I ate a massive orange roll from Crumpet with my lunch and it. was. delicious.

love, the Blair Abode

No comments:

Post a Comment