Thursday, January 31, 2013

Eating and Fitness Log: 1.31.13


I cannot even believe tomorrow is February 1st.  Where is time going? It's totally flying by that's for sure. Today was not the greatest of days for my eating.  I did have a good workout at the gym though so that helps. Confession: I'm really bad about skipping breakfast. Last week, I did really good eating breakfast, but this week I'm skipping breakfast and that is no bueno.

Meal 1: Coffee with 2 tsp. of sugar and powdered creamer

Meal 2: Pretzel Sticks + Glass of unsweet tea with 1 packet of Sweet'N Low

Meal 3: Homemade hamburger with swiss cheese and 1/2 of a wheat bun with mustard + Chobani Bite (raspberry with dark chocolate)

Meal 4: Nothing

Meal 5: Homemade chili with lean ground beef, 1 serving of Fritos, sprinkle of sharp cheddar and mustard

Meal 6: Not sure yet, but I'm craving 1/2 cup of my sugar free chocolate ice cream - so, maybe that!

Workout: 20 minutes on elliptical with 175 calories burned, circuit of weights and abs

Water consumed: About 20 ounces (still not enough).

Fun Fact: Take your weight and divide it by 2 and that is the amount of water you should be drinking in ounces per day.  Trainer at Planet Fitness, thank you for that information.

love, the Blair Abode




No comments:

Post a Comment