Friday, January 25, 2013

Confessional Friday

As usual, it has been quite some time since I have updated the Blair Abode.  One of my favorite blogs to read is A Blonde Ambition.  Each Friday, Leslie does a confessional Friday post where you can dish/confess the latest happenings in your life.  I've been thinking that it would be fun to partake and so here I am.. ready to confess.

True story: I live in NWA and actually got to meet Leslie in LOFT! It kind of felt like meeting a celebrity.  If you read her blog - you already know what a doll she is and what fun posts she has.  If you don't read her blog- go do it now. Promise you will love it.

I confess that it is Friday night and Ty and I have been in pajamas since about 5:00.  It was a long week and I don't think I've ever been more excited about doing nothing all night.  Teaching 2nd grade = mental exhaustion and Fridays took on a whole new meaning when I began teaching.  

I confess that I've been working out for two weeks straight.  I joined a gym and have been everyday after school.  I am totally on a gym high and I hope it never, ever goes away.

Practice makes permanent.

I confess that I gave up sodas two weeks ago.  This is a big deal for me.  I used to look forward to lunch because I knew that meant it was time to drink my Coke.  I literally craved it.  I went cold turkey and it actually hasn't been as hard as I thought.  I'd be lying if I said that I haven't had one sip of Coke within those two weeks. But really, I've only had two cokes in two weeks.  Can you feel the Earth shaking?

I confess that I am 100% obsessed with boots.  It may be a sickness.  The fact that I am having to line them up in our bedroom because there is no more room in the closet may mean that it has turned into a full blown addiction.


I confess that I hate washing my hair.  Am I the only one who dreads this? I mean really, it is horrible.  I usually go three to four days between washes and I also confess that I have been wearing my hair up incredibly too much.

That's all for this week, readers!

love, the Blair Abode




No comments:

Post a Comment