Sunday, January 27, 2013

What I ate: Sunday Style

I'm pretty late to this trend but I have seen a lot of different posts dedicated to "What I ate Wednesday."  Well, the chances of feeling like doing this during the middle of a work week are pretty slim.  So, I thought I would document my eating patterns today.

I am so in love with Sundays.  I am equally in love with Saturdays, but I am in love with both days for different reasons.  Does anybody else feel that way?  Saturdays are my days to get out and about, shop, get a pedicure, splurge on eating habits, date my husband on Saturday night, etc.  However, Sundays are my days I can sleep in a little, go to the gym in the morning, grocery shop, organize, etc.  I love being productive on Sundays and I could totally get used to staying at home everyday - everyday would be like Sunday.

Anyways, who's ready to see everything I ate?

Preface: Last night Ty and I splurged in every sense imaginable.  One of our favorite restaurants is Houlihan's and we always way over indulge.  I had the best chicken nachos ever (we won't even discuss their calorie count) and a peach long island iced tea (it's the best drink you've ever tasted).  So, not every day looks like this but I try to make Sunday-Friday look this way or similar.


Meal 1: Oikos Organic Strawberry Greek Yogurt (Chobani is my favorite and my personal favorites are Raspberry and Blueberry) + Coffee with 2 teaspoons of sugar and powdered creamer

I headed to the gym around 9:15 am and did a circuit training of weights + 25 min. of treadmill and ended with abs.

Meal 2: Oatmeal Raisin Walnut Cliff Bar + Banana

Meal 3: 2 Weight Watchers chicken breasts with 1 slice of 2% Pepper Jack Cheese + 1 cup of romaine lettuce with 2 TBS. of Three Cheese Lite Ranch + 1 cup of grapes + 7 Special K Popcorn Chips



Meal 4: 1 TBS. of peanut butter

Meal 5: Spaghetti with Whole Grain Noodles and Italian Turkey Sausage + 1 cup of Romaine Lettuce with Black Olives and 2 TBS. of Three Cheese Lite Ranch + 1 Sandwich thin with EVOO and Garlic Powder baked in the oven



Meal 6: 2 Mini Snickers (Fun Fact: 1 mini snicker is only 45 calories)

Water consumed today: About 50 ounces

I use an app on my phone to track calories and make sure I am within my daily range.  I was actually a little under my calorie goal for today.  I have found keeping track like this keeps me more motivated and I really enjoy seeing the breakdown of everything I consumed each day.  I may start using my blog as another way to document fitness related things.  Why not?  It's my online journal!


love, the Blair Abode






No comments:

Post a Comment