Monday, January 28, 2013

Eating and Fitness Log: Monday 1.28.13

So, today I was pretty bummed about my work out.  Yesterday, when running on the treadmill my left hip started to give me some trouble.  I didn't think a lot of it and finished my workout.  Well, my hip hurt the rest of the day and actually felt worse last night when I layed down to go to sleep than it did when it first began hurting.  Today it is a lot better but I decided to skip the gym to give it another day of rest.  It's not a sore pain, but rather pain in the joint - I figured a day of rest from the gym would help.

Anywho, enough of that and onto my eating log:

Meal 1: 1/2 of 100% Whole Wheat Bagel Thin with Neufchatel Cheese + Coffee with 2 tsp. of sugar and powdered creamer

Meal 2: Non-Fat Bite Greek Yogurt - Raspberry with Dark Chocolate (you MUST try this - it is beyond delicious and super healthy) + Banana


Meal 3: Chunk Light Tuna in Water and Dill Relish on a Multi-Grain Sandwich Flat + 1 cup of grapes + 14 Special K Popcorn Chips + Raspberry Cheesecake Special K Bar

Meal 4: 1 TBS. Peanut Butter

Meal 5: Homemade Cheese Pizza (2 slices) + 1 glass of Raspberry Lemonade

Meal 6: Nothing (totally full and not hungry in the slightest)

Water Consumed Today: 20 ounces or so...  Not near enough and that is all I have had to drink all day except for a little raspberry lemonade tonight.  This has resulted in not feeling so great tonight with a dull headache all day.  Must drink more water tomorrow + glass of unsweet tea for some caffeine.

love, the Blair Abode




No comments:

Post a Comment