Wednesday, April 10, 2013

30 Day Shred Post 1

Happy Wednesday!  This week is flying by and I totally love that we only have two more work days until the weekend. Ty and I celebrated this by eating Mexican tonight at one of our favorite local places.  We decided a weekly Mexican fix on Wednesdays was necessary from now on.

So, I said I was going to take measurements and better pictures.  Have I? Nope. Not at all. I put it off and now I'm half way through with the 30 Day Shred DVD and it seems silly to take measurements this far into it.  What I can tell you is this...

I love the 30 Day Shred DVD.  After completing Ripped in 30, the first week of 30 Day Shred felt like a nice, easy week.  It made me happy as I felt challenged but it didn't totally kick my tail like Ripped in 30 did most of the time. I'm now finishing up Week 2 on 30 Day Shred and it is definitely challenging and a great workout. I really cannot say enough good things. Jillian's DVDs are so easy to follow and I love that about them.

I ordered her brand new workout DVD a few weeks ago and I'm dying to try it...


I was going to do this DVD after 30 Day Shred, but I think I will start doing 1/2 of my workouts with the Shred and 1/2 of them using Hard Body.  Hard Body isn't a 30 day challenge- it has two 45 minute workouts that I want to start doing several days a week (mainly when the Shred is over).

I apologize for being a major failure with pictures and measurements.  But, let's be real, nobody really reads this blog of mine anyway. So, it's probably not causing anyone to lose sleep. ;)

I do have a before/after picture that I took of my stomach.  The picture on the left was right around January 12 (when I began working out) and the picture on the right was taken 2 weeks ago.  I'm thinking I lost about 1 inch off of my waist as I have had to go down a size in pants.  That wasn't my goal but Jillian's DVDs make you very lean.

Arm Progress. 

Thank you, Jillian, for kicking my butt everyday.  Really, it's awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment