Sunday, April 21, 2013

Fitness: New Workout Clothes

Shopping is one of the things that I do very best.  I can shop for anything... clothes, shoes, make-up, house decorations, nail polish, shampoo and even buying new workout clothes gets me excited.  In fact, it's amazing what new workout clothes does for your motivation.  The other day I was in Old Navy getting my nephew some birthday gifts and I happened to swing through their active section and was pleasantly surprised at all of the goodies.  Here's what I picked up...


These tanks are my new favorite workout tops. They are loose and comfortable. I love that they are not skin tight..  who wants a skin tight shirt at the gym? Not me. I got the neon yellow and a bright coral.


I love compression pants for working out... I like the way they hold you in and feel snug. These will be my spring staples for workout bottoms.  They come in bright, cheerful colors that will make working-out easier. I promise!

I also got an adorable, light-weight pull over hoodie.  I cannot find it online.  It was on sale and only $15.00.  I recommend you check your store because it is so worth it.  It's the perfect pull over for night time walks.

When it comes to workout clothes, you really only need a couple of good bottoms that are versatile in color and season.  I prefer to have more tops that I can mix and match with neutral bottoms.  If you're in a work out slump, stop by Old Navy and pick yourself up some new things.

The biggest thing that I've learned with workout clothes is that you don't have to spend a lot of money.  My top three places I buy from are: Old Navy, Target and T.J. Maxx. I even found my current tennis shoes from T.J. They are New Balance and have held up great, but I do have my eye on these...



Have a fabulous week!

No comments:

Post a Comment