Monday, August 26, 2013

Updates + My Classroom Tour

Wow! I'm not even sure where to begin. Today we started our second week of school and to say that it's been crazy would be an understatement. Last week was chaotic and A LOT of teaching procedures but today I felt a sense of normalcy and calmness in our room, like we knew what was expected of us. Can I say that going from summer into the first week of school is BRUTAL. Even though it's brutal, we survived, we're standing on our feet and we will have a good year.

I thought it would be fun to give a tour of my classroom. I snapped these pictures on open house a little over a week ago. I was very pleased with how my room turned out this year.






I love for my class to be a welcoming, homey and safe place for my kids. On rough days, a happy, bright class makes all the difference in the world for my sanity (and the kids' sanity too, I'm sure). :)

Have a HAPPY week.. Only 4 more days until the weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Love the owl theme! I was just checking out other bloggers from NWA on the Arkansas Women's Blogger blog.

    ReplyDelete