Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Wish List

I'm on my sixth snow day and to say that cabin fever has set in would be an understatement. Yikes! I won't deny that the down time has been very nice. I very rarely spend a whole day at home.. I almost can't do it.. But when roads are covered in ice, I have no choice. It's been a nice change but the thought of all that's waiting to be done at school is taking over and I'm ready to go back. 

This year I've been doing most of my Christmas shopping online. There's nothing better than being in your pjs, wrapped in a blanket, watching a Christmas movie and shopping away! I used to hate online shopping, but now it's quickly becoming my favorite way to shop. 

I've put together a wish list of all things I'd love to give (all found online) this year! 

Let's do this...

1. Winter Hats
Nothing says happy winter like a beanie. Beanies make great stocking stuffers for the hat lover in your life! Click here for some of my favorite options! If they are embellished.. even better!!

2. Faux Fur Throws
Threshold™ Faux Fur Throw - Brown 50x60"
Target has some great options that are affordable. Fur throws are chic and will add a perfect touch to most any room! I'd squeal this Christmas if I opened up a faux fur throw. 

3. Bath and Body Works Candles
Holiday Traditions > Shop now.

These make my heart happy! I burn through them in about a week.. It's a problem. The first thing I do when I get home from work during the holiday season is 1. turn on the Christmas trees and 2. light a candle and turn on my scentsy. It instantly makes my house cozier. These make PERFECT gifts and they run them 2 for $22 always. An $11 gift? Yes please! 

4. Scarves

Gap's cozy scarves are the softest things you've ever felt. I put one on my list and I'm hoping it finds a way under the tree! If I'm buying for someone that's not my immediate family, I prefer to stick to stores that make things easy to return in case the person wants to exchange. Also, plaid is pretty safe because who doesn't love a little plaid in their life?

5. Pajamas
Every year I put a pair of VS flannel pjs on my list. In my opinion, you can't beat em! They are so very comfy, soft and hold up great! I have pairs from years ago that I still wear.. I actually put the pair in the picture above on my list. They come in precious prints and a variety of sizes/lengths. And at $50 a set... it's a great, affordable gift! They are also running a deal where you get a free pair of slippers with your pjs.. perfection!

6. Personalized Totes

I've never had a Thirty-One tote but I've seen them and they are great! Plus, everyone loves opening up something that's personalized. Get it monogrammed and it instantly adds a little something special! 

7. Bath and Body Works: Bath Products
This stuff seriously makes my heart happy! Even though it's a Christmas scent... this will be perfect all the way until March.. It's yummy, warm and cozy! Everybody would love to open up shower gel and body creme in Vanilla Bean Noel this Christmas. I keep a bottle on my desk and if I use it throughout the day, I'm guaranteed a FABULOUS day... 

8. Necklace
Please look at this Juicy Couture Pave ID necklace!! It comes in silver, gold and rose gold. This is the perfect necklace to layer or wear by itself. Juicy has all of their necklaces on sale and who wouldn't love a little juicy under their tree this year?


Happy shopping!!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm personally a big fan of blairabode blog. Thanks for sharing this post.
    clipping path service

    ReplyDelete