Sunday, June 30, 2013

Weekend

We started off our weekend with a date night on Friday. Most Fridays and even Saturdays end up being date nights. We also have a date night each Wednesday. I guess that's what happens when you're a young, married couple without kids. I wouldn't have it any other way. I want Avril Lavigne's "Here's to Never Growing Up" to be my theme song...


Us as we were heading out to Johnny Brusco's on Friday. Speaking of which, Johnny Brusco's has amazing pizza. We had heard good things about it, but it was so delicious. We had a Chicken Ranch pizza that I'm still thinking about. I'm looking forward to our next trip there...

I've been wearing my hair like it is in the above picture about 99% of the time (probably more like 100% of the time). It's so, so easy. It keeps me much cooler than if it were down and I don't have to use any heat products on it!


This is my dog on Saturday morning. He's in our bed with his head propped on Ty's pillow. Have you ever seen anything so spoiled rotten? He thinks he is a person and he also thinks he is the leader of the pack. I like to think that Ty, myself and Mo are a pack (in Mo's eyes we really are).

Saturday I spent the day with one of my best friends, Haeli. I drove to Harrison to see her Saturday morning and we had the best time. I don't think we ever stopped talking for the 7ish hours we were together. There's nothing like a best friend!

Sunday morning we visited a church that we really liked and then had lunch at our favorite Mexican spot. I know us eating Mexican food is a real shock to anyone who knows us well. We basically eat, breath and sleep Mexican food. It's getting a little ridiculous.

After lunch I did a little shopping at Bath and Body Works and picked up some new K-cups for our Keurig.  We got a Keurig as a wedding present but it ran its course and gave out. I used a regular coffee pot for about a year and just recently purchased a new Keurig. How did I live without one? Seriously?

I love this stuff. I picked up body wash and body creme in this scent too. It smells like summer and I love it. The Beach Bronze Leg Shine gives you a tiny bit of color plus a gorgeous shimmer. 

Blueberry coffee? Yes, please!!

Tonight we saw Monster's University and it was so, so cute! We both love movies like that and really enjoyed it. After the movie we relaxed on the screened in porch in this beautiful weather until the sun went down. Ty and I hung our new guest bathroom mirror after coming inside... I'm in love. Our old mirror broke this past week and we found the perfect mirror for our guest bath. It's rustic and it's not what you'd expect to find in there... that's why I love it.


That sums up our weekend. It was fun, productive and relaxing. Now just two work days for Ty and then we are off to spend the 4th with my family!

love, the Blair Abode

No comments:

Post a Comment