Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Summer Colors

I love to paint my nails. I ALWAYS have my toes painted and about 99% of the time my fingernails are painted. I prefer to get a mani/pedi but I try to only have them professionally done every few months. All of the times in between... I do them myself at home. I have stumbled upon a few colors this summer that I love. Pretty nails just make everything about you look more polished and put together (I think).

Here are my summer favorites...

1. Sephora Pastel Pop Scented Nail Polish Duo in Strawberry


Strawberry is the polish on the far right. It kind of has a pink/purple tint on the computer but in person it is very pink. I used to never wear pink polish but this one totally changed my dislike of pink polish. The other end is a glittery gold top coat. All of the colors are beautiful and you cannot go wrong with either one!

2.  Klean Color Nail Lacquer in Mystic Grass
This color is the perfect turquoise. I try to buy polishes that have a shimmer to them because they apply so much easier than a matte color. This has that perfect shimmer that makes applying so easy. This color just makes me think of a mermaid!

3.  Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure in Peach of Cake

This polish was actually given to me by my aunt. It may be my favorite summer color of all time. It's hard to appreciate in the picture but it is the perfect shade of peach that looks gorgeous on. Last time I used this polish, I added the gold shimmer top coat that I mentioned above and it looked awesome.

4. OPI in San-Tan-Tino
This is the perfect neutral for summer. You have to have a good neutral for summer. You just have to! I have this on my toes right now and it doesn't matter what you put on your fingers... it's going to look good. I love bright colors, but I don't like to have the same color on fingers and toes. So, I prefer to have a neutral on toes or fingers and a bright on the opposite one.

Those are my top 4 this summer! What are you painting your nails with lately?

love, the Blair Abode

No comments:

Post a Comment