Thursday, July 18, 2013

MAXI

Today has been filled with errands and last minute packing for our trip to Florida.
I ran into Old Navy to grab my Hubs a fedora for the beach (with no intentions of buying myself anything..none at all). BUT... I decided I would take a breeze through clothes and I was pleasantly surprised to find a maxi that I adore...

it's a little blurry, sorry!


I love the fit of this dress which is not usually the case for Old Navy dresses on me.. It's slim all the way down without being too fitted and it comes in five other patterns. I plan on wearing mine with nude sandals... possibly even nude flip flops for an ultra casual look at the beach.

I also see it it with my cropped, light denim jacket for a monochromatic look in early fall...

Grab yourself one of these maxi dresses before they are all gone!

No comments:

Post a Comment