Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Weeknight Dinner + Randoms

I am so not someone who can create recipes and think up new ideas for food in my head. It just doesn't happen. I am good at searching blogs, Pinterest and the interwebs for recipes though. I suppose anyone can do that, but lately I've been finding a lot of good ones... they've been too good to not share.

Last night we had the perfect summer weeknight dinner. It's easy, delicious and doesn't require much clean up.. those are my requirements for a weeknight dinner. During the summer I have so much more time for everything, but I still like easy dinners because I know it will be a recipe I can continue to make even after school starts. I go back to school in 5 weeks... where is my precious summer going?

Anyways... We grilled up these Maple Mustard Dogs and they were SO good. If you're not reading this blog... you need to start! I've tried so many of her recipes and they always end up being something we love and make again and again.



In 8 days, Ty and I will be heading off to the beach with my family. We go each summer and it is one of my favorite weeks out of the whole year. I LOVE the beach and could live right beside it. We get to the beach early each morning and stay until the sun goes down... It's amazing.



I'm about 100 years late to this party but we got Netflix the other day! So far, we are loving it. We keep wondering why we never had it before. It's so nice to have access to so many different movies and T.V. shows. Last night we watched Super 8 and it was borderline too scary for me. I loathe scary movies... cannot even stand anything remotely scary. Super 8 was more suspenseful but still had a few parts that were scary.. it was a good movie.

Well, back to the Today Show and coffee... :)

Have a Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment