Monday, July 29, 2013

Rosemary Recap: Part I

Today I'm linking up with Sami from Sami's Shenanigans for a weekend/vacay recap!

Sami's Shenanigans

Good morning, sweet readers! It feels great to be home, settling back into routine and writing on my blog. I never realize how much I've missed my home until I am back in it... there really is nothing like home. I also missed my sweet puppy so much.. He was so excited to see mommy and daddy. 

Ty and I spent the majority of our weekend in the car.. 22 hours to be exact. Yes, 22 hours! Are we crazy? I really think so. What should have been a 12 hour car trip turned into 18 hours.. I thought I would lose my sanity but I survived and that's a story for another day.

Instead of just a weekend recap, I thought I'd share part one of our vacation recap this morning. I cannot even tell you how much I loved, loved, loved our trip to Rosemary Beach, FL this summer. I know I've talked about this trip so much lately but it just is one of the best weeks for us.

Something about being at the beach makes me feel closer to God.. the ocean is so big and so powerful and it makes me feel so small.. in a good way. I love the reminder of how microscopic I am in comparison to the world... and how BIG our God is. The ocean also makes me reflect on what I've accomplished so far in life and causes me to think about where I want to be in the future... It's almost like I find myself at the beach each year.. Does anyone else feel the same way or am I crazy? Maybe it was that long car ride...

Anyways, I got to start my trip with this...



This would be a gift basket from my wonderful mom. She put these baskets together for us girls and it was the sweetest thing ever. She is the most thoughtful person ever and we LOVE her girly baskets! :)








We spent our days laying in the sun, eating yummy food, sipping pina colodas, watching the sunset and playing with my adorable first cousin who I love dearly...

  
Tell me, what would you like to know about Rosemary Beach/30-A in FL? 

Have a happy Monday! Come back tomorrow for Part II.

love, Darian

No comments:

Post a Comment