Thursday, July 18, 2013

How I Make My House Smell Good

I've seen a couple of different bloggers post about their favorite things and I always LOVE those posts. I love to see people's favorite make-up products, hair products, shoes, candles, food... anything.. I just love to see the stuff that people buy and use. I have found a lot of new things by reading blogs and trying what other people swear by.

Today I'm going to tell you about my favorite candles! Candles/Scentsy's are definitely the way I make and keep my house smelling nice. I'm always bumfuzzled (is that a word?) when I go into people's houses and they do not use candles. HELLO! Please start using candles. I love to walk into a room and smell something delicious and it just makes your house SO much cozier.

I'm NOT picky about the candles I use (I'll use any kind) but I do have a few kinds that I stick to when I'm the one buying the candle. I also have a Scentsy and I love it.. If you do not have a Scentsy.. you need one. I'll share my favorite waxes to buy for your Scentsy today too..

Swan Creek Candles

I love, love, love Swan Creek Candles. They have the most delicious smells and gorgeous containers. They are pricey but so worth it. My favorite scents to buy are Hazelnut, Coconut Lime and Cilantro Clementine.

 Bath and Body Works Candles


Bath and Body Works candles are the candles I buy most frequently. I buy about 4 of these at each season change. This summer I bought Lemon Mint Leaf and it is my FAVORITE. I'm so sad because I haven't been able to find it in store since.. But, do not fear... I have a lot of other good summer scents for you to try: Meet Me In Tahiti, Coconut Lime Verbena and Island Colada. 

Scentsy

Now, onto Scentsy... I love Scentsy.. They look adorable in your house and their scents smell delicious! My Dad and Tina recently got me a new Scentsy pot for my classroom.. 


Look how adorable! It just makes my heart happy and I cannot wait to use it in my classroom this year.


My favorite Scentsy waxes are Serene Green, Mochadoodle, Cherry Limeade, Rio Beach and so many more! If you're looking for a manly scent... get Weathered Leather.. Smells great!

Well... now you know my favorite candles and scentsy waxes. I get giddy when it's time to buy new candles or waxes. It's just fun and there's nothing better than a house that smells good. I love for people to walk in our house and notice that it smells good... It's just fun. Tell me, what ways do you keep your house smelling good? I'd love to hear from you!

Have a happy day!!

love, Darian

No comments:

Post a Comment