Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Updates + A Delicious Dinner

Ty and I had a fantastic 4th! We got to spend Wednesday through Sunday with my family and it was so great to have a few extra days plus the weekend. Our time was spent relaxing by the pool, eating (way too much), celebrating my sister-in-law's birthday and a lot of time visiting. I love holiday weekends!


My aunt and uncle have the most gorgeous pool you have ever seen. 


I have a cute husband. He also has a heart of gold.

Have you guys tried the Shaken Peach Green Tea Lemonade from Starbucks? Let me just say that this is the best drink ever. I'm having a hard time not buying one of these every single day. It's that good!

Last night we had friends over and I made this Spinach Pesto Taco recipe. O-m-g, this was seriously delicious and will become a staple in our house. We had ours with guac and cheese dip. There's nothing better than a yummy taco recipe and our favorite dips!



Is anyone as in love with this guy as I am?


Des, you have to pick Brooks. I mean, look at that face and that HAIR. 

BUT... I'm also really into this guy...


Chris. So, so cute and seems really genuine. It's hard to choose a favorite between Brooks and Chris. My guess is that these two are the final two.  I've become obsessed with this show... 

love, the Blair Abode

No comments:

Post a Comment