Tuesday, July 16, 2013

In the bag...

My Beach Bag

My Beach Bag by darianblair featuring a transparent beach bag

As a celebration of going to the beach next week, I thought it would be fun to show you what I plan to carry...

1. Beach towel
2. Sunglasses
3. Small, clear cosmetic bag- I like to always have one of these in my beach bag. I store my phone, headphones, wallet, chap-stick and any keys that I have. I like to have a dry, safe spot for these important items.
4. Magazines (my favorites: Us Weekly, People, Cosmo, In Style.. anything really)
5. Flip Flops and a Fedora/Beach Hat
6. Lip Balm with an SPF
7. Extra Hair Ties
8. Water bottle that you can fill up each morning and take in your bag
9. Cover up 
10. Nook and Headphones
11. Beach Spray for your hair... This is great to spritz in your hair after you swim for some added texture and waves while you bake in the sun!

What do you take with you to the beach or pool?

Have a happy Wednesday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment