Friday, July 12, 2013

Five on Friday!

Today I'm linking up with the good life blog for 5 on Friday!




ONE 

Ty and I leave for the beach in one week. Did you hear that? ONE WEEK! I'm obsessed with the beach. Our beach days go something like this... Wake up about 8 am... Have coffee and a light breakfast and get to the beach about 9 am. We literally stay at the beach until the sun goes down except coming in at lunch for a quick sandwich. LOVE IT!


TWO

Ty and I have tried 3 new recipes this week and we have another new one to try for tonight. Do you ever have those weeks where you cook a lot of new things that you love? Then there are those where everything I cook tastes bad and those weeks where I never seem to get a meal made... Am I the only one?

Recipes from this week: HEREHEREHERE and HERE!

THREE

I've consumed an ungodly amount of the Peach Green Tea Lemonade from Starbucks. I'm talking the TRENTA size... everyday. AND... For the 2nd time yesterday they hand me my drink and I pull away excited that I'm about to consume the most delicious drink ever... only to find out it's plain green tea. Seriously Starbucks!? Get it together. You best believe I pulled right back through that drive thru...


FOUR

I LOVE Blake Shelton's song Boys Round Here... Love it! Randomly in my head I hear, "Chew Tobacco, Chew Tobacco, Chew Tobacco SPIT!" 

FIVE

This week I've been dying to go to a pool. Well, the gym I'm a member at has an outdoor pool. I've never seen it, been out there... nothing. So, each day this week I have thought about going, but then I just feel awkward going to a pool alone... Am I the only one? I love to shop alone, get my nails done alone.. I've even been to a restaurant alone to eat... BUT, something about the pool. Alone. It just feels weird. Especially at a gym!? Am I the only one who doesn't want to put on my two piece and head out to a pool alone?

I wish I had this in my backyard... That would solve everything...

Landscaping Ideas By NJ Custom Pool & Backyard Design Expert: Landscaping Ideas By NJ Custom Pool & Backyard Design Expert

Tell me, what's on your mind this Friday?! Have a happy weekend!

love, Darian

No comments:

Post a Comment