Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Life Lately

This past weekend Ty and I had a mini get-away trip to Branson.  I mentioned the trip here a few days ago.  Ty's work totally paid for the trip which included tickets to White Water, Dixie Stampede and a hotel stay for one night.  Let me just say that we so enjoyed the trip.  We  hadn't been anywhere just the two of us since getting married.  We had the best time getting away and feeling like we were on a mini vacation!  Branson, MO is only two hours from us and it really is a fun place with a lot to do! 

We started the trip with one of these, of course...

+We spent all day Saturday at White Water {waterpark}.  I really did not take one picture while we were there! My camera and water doesn't really mix well + going down water slides all day!

I snagged this picture from here.  This was our favorite water slide {the one with the mats}.  It really feels fast and it feels steep as you go down.. I'm pretty sure I said, "OMG!" in my head all the way down...

+We have been to the Dixie Stampede before and they put on a fun show + the food is awesome.  You have to eat everything with your hands. They give you no utensils!

+We did a little shopping on Sunday and I got some new skinny jeans from Gap and these...
The perfect neutral wedge! I'm jumping with joy.  The other neutral wedges I ordered did not fit, but I think it all worked out for the best!


It was the perfect weekend trip and it made us super excited for our Florida trip {less than three weeks}!

love, the Blair Abode




No comments:

Post a Comment