Friday, June 1, 2012

High Five for Friday!

Happy Friday!  Today, I'm trying something new.  I'm linking up with Lauren, she is the author of From My Grey Desk Blog.  It is seriously one of my favorite blogs to read. Ever! She started the High Five for Friday link up, and it's a chance to write about five of your favorite things lately.  I love it!  You should try it too!


Here's my five favorite things from the week...
1. I saw Carrie Underwood and Aerosmith this week!  It was the Walmart Shareholders' concerts and our awesome friends, Alex and Neda, were able to get us tickets too.  Both of the concerts were amazing. 
{This is a picture from Carrie Underwood. I somehow didn't take one at the Aerosmith concert.  Maybe I was distracted by how cool Steven Tyler is.}

2. A trip to the Farmer's Market in Downtown Rogers with my group of sweet kids in the elementary day camp I work at.

3.  Ty and I found a precious house several months ago that we loved.  It was built in the 80's and has some serious character! I love houses that are a little older, but have been taken care of.  This house is exactly that!  When we found it, it was under contract! I never have been able to stop thinking about this house, and continuously check on the status of it online.  Yesterday, I found out it was back on the market {the contract fell through} and we have an appointment to look at it today! Wooo!

4. My sleepyhead pup, Mo! I love having this little baby around.  He has so much personality, and makes us laugh everyday.  

5. I'm totally in love with the Hunger Game series and I'm currently reading this book...

Ty and I are off {tomorrow morning} to Branson, MO for a trip his work has given us.  We are splashing at White Water tomorrow, seeing the Dixie Stampede {Yee-haw} and staying at Grand Country Inn. All for free! His work place definitely values their employees. We are looking forward to the get-away.  Pictures to come Sunday!  Have a happy weekend, y'all.

love, the Blair Abode

No comments:

Post a Comment