Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Oh, How Pinteresting!

Happy Wednesday! I'm linking up with Michelle from The Vintage Apple today! She created a link up for sharing all things found on Pinterest lately.  I love the idea, and you should try it too!  I haven't done much 'Pinteresting' lately, but I'm going to share some of my favorites I have found on Pinterest in the last few months.  I need more Pinterest in my life anyway...

+I love a pop of color this island gives the kitchen.  I always have loved white cabinets, but I love the idea of adding some color with an island.  If you do not have space for an island, paint a cabinet.

+I love this room for a guest bedroom.  Ty and I are currently looking at a house, and I have a twin bed similar to this.  I love this room as inspiration!  

+Perfect summer nail polish.  This color makes me think of the beach...

+I want to paint stripes like these in our house one day! I love this so. so. much.

+Or this paint technique.. I totally love this! 

Grab the button from the right side of my blog to link up! Can't wait to see everyone else's Pinterest favorites.  Have a happy rest of the day!

love, the Blair Abode

No comments:

Post a Comment