Sunday, June 10, 2012

Show Us Your Kitchen

I'm linking up with Kelly from Kelly'sKornerBlog for another room tour!  The link-up started Friday, but it has been a busy weekend for us! This time the room to share is kitchens.  My absolute favorite room to see in other people's houses.  Something about it is just so. much. fun.

I won't lie.  It took me about thirty minutes to get our kitchen in "picture-taken kinda shape."  I also had to just simply sit a few things on the living room floor to get them out of the way.  I think that is kind of life though, right?  Nothing is ever perfectly picked up, and our town-home is definitely lived in.  

Our kitchen is one of my favorite things. I have loved decorating it and I'm so happy that everything I have found will fit perfectly into our house that we are hopefully getting soon.. fingers crossed!

Welcome to Our Kitchen...























love, the Blair Abode

1 comment:

  1. love the stain color on your cabinets!! And your lamp...I have decided my house needs more lamps. :)

    ReplyDelete