Wednesday, June 20, 2012

What I'm Loving

Happy Wednesday! Our week has been full of all things home and packing related.  Packing for Florida, that is.  I am so excited for our trip to Rosemary Beach, Florida.  So much family time, so much beach time and so much laughing.  I love it! We look forward to this week together all year long.

{Last year in Rosemary- So much fun!}


{My Uncle got married last year on our trip to my beautiful Aunt Kristen! The very far right is my gorgeous mother, myself and my gorgeous Aunt Tam.}

Of course I got a pedicure before we head out Friday.  You can't go to the beach without getting a pedicure before hand, right?  I'm loving all of the blues, greens and mint colors I am seeing in nail polish. I chose this color for my pedi... 
 {Color Club-Wild Child} You can buy it here!

I also have made a challenge for myself this year while packing for Rosie.  I decided I would try and fit everything into my Vera Bradley Weekender.  It looks like this: 

Seriously my favorite piece of luggage ever. So many pockets! I've already done most of my packing, and I'm a little worried that maybe it won't all fit. I'm determined though! 

I've also been thinking about how I want to decorate our guest rooms in the new house.  I have a gorgeous twin bed from the room I grew up in.  So, I'm thinking of bedding and nightstands at the moment. I'm really liking this Expedit Shelving from Ikea.  How cute to fill each compartment...

I'm also liking the idea of a white quilt as the bedding with a fun sheet pattern and decorative pillows.  Maybe something like this...
Here is Pottery Barn's Hanna Quilt- I would choose white.


I know this is a lot of random, little thoughts.  But, it's what I have been thinking of lately! Have a wonderful Wednesday!

love, the Blair Abode

1 comment: