Tuesday, July 3, 2012

A week full of relaxing...

We are back from our Florida trip and it was so beyond wonderful.   I really wanted to cry real tears when it was time to come home.  Our week just totally flew by, and I cannot believe it is already over. Sad!  The trip was so relaxing, and I could seriously go to the beach everyday of my life!  

I was really bad and didn't take very many pictures at all with my camera.  I do have quite a few to share from my phone, but you will have to excuse the poor quality...


The week started quite scary with tropical storm "Debby."  It was raining the day we arrived and our first day of what would have been beach time.  The weather looked horrible for the week and we were all beginning to get nauseated at the thought of spending a week at the beach, yet not being able to go to the beach.  When we go to the beach, we love to do nothing.  We love to lay on the beach all day and stay down at the beach for sunset.  We eat breakfast and lunch in the condo, along with most dinners except for maybe two or three.  It is fabby!!  Thank the good Lord that the second day we were there it began to clear up.  The week ended up being breathtakingly beautiful and the water was crystal clear! 

Good news on the house front.  The sellers accepted our offer and we are now waiting on the inspection and appraisal. Yay!  I cannot wait to show pictures of our precious, first home.  We have a tentative closing date of August 1st.  Ty and I are going to begin packing tomorrow and hopefully our move will be painless and stress-free.. We shall see!

I have e-mailed myself the beach pictures off of my phone and for some reason they are not showing up.  I have waited of them for about thirty minutes and I'm about ready to call it quits for tonight... Hopefully they have come through by the morning and I can share the week at the beach through pictures!

Have a Happy 4th! 

love, the Blair Abode

No comments:

Post a Comment