Saturday, July 14, 2012

Wish List!

Happy Saturday!
It has been such a relaxing weekend for us to say the least.  Last night we had Mexican and hit the hay early.   
I did not sleep one wink on Thursday night...
I've been on total pins and needles all weekend.
I had a second interview for a teaching position on Friday, and I will hear back Monday.
Can you even imagine what this does to my nerves?

I cannot put into words how bad I want this job.  How bad I want to be a teacher.  How long I have looked forward to my first teaching job.  How I hope I get this job.  How I will be forever thankful. I don't think I have ever said this but, "Monday, hurry up. Please!"  Prayers are appreciated.

Today, we have been pretty lazy.  We slept in, went to the Farmer's Market, grocery shopped and made a yummy dinner! Lots of good time at home with my husband. :)

After dinner we went to a local snow cone stand.
Oh my goodness.  
These people have totally got snow cones down.
I got a snow shake.  A snow shake is like a snow cone + amazing.
It's creamy and smooth. And healthier than a regular milk shake.
I got Strawberry Shortcake.  It was strawberry with cake flavors plus decadent cream. Yes, please!

We also squeezed in a lot of packing and things are beginning to look bare.
Inspection and appraisal went great on our house and we are scheduled to close at the end of August!

Am I the only one already dreaming of Fall? It was actually kind of cool here tonight and it made me so anxious for the cold weather.  I could easily live somewhere where it is cool year-round...

I love Converse. I always have, always will.  To me, they look adorbs with just about everything.
The pair I have now I actually designed myself on their website.  However, I've been wanting needing a new pair and this is what I have my eye on...


Or these? Because if you know me, you know I'm in love with all neutral things...


I hope you are all having a fabulous weekend! 

love, the Blair Abode



No comments:

Post a Comment