Wednesday, July 11, 2012

So Excited!

Hello, everyone!

I'm going to be out of the blogging world for the next few days. 
My Nana and Pa are visiting!

This makes me super happy! They arrived today around lunch time.  We grilled hot dogs and immediately hit the town running. We will be visiting a lot of cute, local stores and eating some yummy food.  

I love when my family comes to visit.  Rogers is four hours away from all of my family. That. is. entirely. too. far.
I know that a lot of people are MUCH farther away from their families and I just need to thank my lucky stars that we can drive to one another in only four hours.  BUT. Four hours is still a big adjustment, and really I cannot think about it for too long or I might start crying. I love my family!

So.. Nana and Pa are visiting and I'm on cloud nine! 
I'm so ready for us to be in our house because then people will be able to stay with us when they visit.  Instead of having to get a hotel room.. Yay!

The next few days will be spent having a blast and I'll be back to blog world this weekend or shortly after!
Have a happy next few days!

love, the Blair Abode

No comments:

Post a Comment