Wednesday, July 18, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday!

Happy Wednesday!
I hope you all enjoyed reading my Blogger 411! If you missed it, check it out and go link up with Becky at From Mrs. to Mama! The link up is still going on for another seven days!

 Today's post is... What I'm Loving Wednesday!
Jamie over at LittleDaisyMay created this link-up.  It's a fun way to share things and do a weekly re-cap. So, head on over there and let's share what we have been loving!




I'm loving.... my two new dresses that I got at Old Navy this past weekend.  Do those not look like the best dresses for this heat?  I'm so sick of sweating and being grody everyday.  Fall, please hurry up! These are so light-weight and I love the patterns.




I'm loving... How close we are to moving into our new house.  We are already at mid-July.  Only a few more weeks until closing time and then move-in day. Which reminds me... I desperately need to schedule with the movie company...

I'm loving... these pieces of artwork from Pier 1 Imports.  Pier 1 has some of the cutest artwork for such reasonable prices.  


I'm loving... This BBQ chicken recipe I tried for dinner last night.  It was delicious.  And so easy.  It's a crock-pot recipe.  I cannot even put into words how much I love my crock-pot.  There is nothing better than coming home from work with dinner already finished...



I'm loving... This entry-way nook.  We have a perfect sized coat closet in our new house.  We've already started planning this and found our guy who's going to help build it.. 


inspiration found here! Check out the House of Smiths blog.  Prepare to read all. day. long.

I'm loving... A pretty laundry room.  Because let's face it. Who likes to do laundry? If you're like me you not only dislike it, you loathe it.  BUT. The thought of a pretty laundry room.. Makes the idea of doing laundry just a tiny bit better. 



Even if you do not want to paint your laundry room, grab some reasonably priced accessories/shelving and get that place lookin' cute.  Add a neat piece of artwork or a cool mirror like she has done.  She even added bead-board... swoon.  

I'm loving... That I have a few more interviews.  A few more shimmers of hope.  I'm thankful for these opportunities and honesty, I'm honored to be given the chance for interviews in such a competitive area.

I hope you all have a wonderful Wednesday! What are you loving this week? I'd love to hear from you!

love, the Blair Abode

No comments:

Post a Comment