Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Products I love: Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray

A few weeks ago I mentioned that I was going to do a 'Products I love' series.  This series was going to be an opportunity for me to share beauty products that I have loved and cannot live without.  To say that I haven't followed up with this series is an understatement.  Honestly and truly,  I kind of totally forgot about it. Oops! Forgive me?

I'm going to try and stay with this series again because I have tons of goodies to share!  Like today's product will blow. you. away.  It is by far my favorite hair product ever {besides my Wella shampoo & conditioner}


Oribe's Dry Texturizing Spray.  This is the perfect hair product for adding volume and texture + the scent is delish.  It's almost like a dry shampoo.  It spruces up your hair and I love to use it on the first day, second day, third day... {as in, on the first day I washed my hair and the second day I did not}.  It's great to add volume when wearing hair down or up.  It provides texture and doesn't leave hair feeling flat.  Addicted is an understatement, y'all.  Try it out.. I promise you won't be disappointed.

Oh yeah, this isn't a hairspray.  I still use hairspray as I'm finishing my hair.  Speaking of hair, I figured out how to do this style...


It's the perfect summer up-do that is super easy.  Oribe is great to use for this style because of all the extra volume and boost added!  Have a Happy Tuesday!

love, the Blair Abode

No comments:

Post a Comment