Sunday, November 25, 2012

A Perfect Thanksgiving

We really had the most perfect Thanksgiving.  It's incredibly hard to believe that the break is already over and tomorrow is Monday morning.  Seriously, how does that happen so fast?  It feels like we literally just finished loading the car and are heading to Hot Springs.  Our break was spent surrounded by family and delicious food.  My family definitely knows how to cook and we had the most heavenly Thanksgiving meal together.

As usual, I did not take many pictures at all.  Most of the pictures I have are pictures that my family has sent me from our time together.  There are so many that I do not have pictures of, but that is okay.   We had a blast together and got to catch up on happenings as of late.


Our Thanksgiving table.  My mom is the best hostess you have ever seen. She knows how to throw a party.. My mom and I love getting ready for family events together!


Please check out these bloomers that my precious baby cousin had on for Thanksgiving! They say, "I'm stuffed."  So cute!


My gorgeous Mom. Please look at her - She is the definition of classy!  She's holding my most precious nephew, her grandson, in this picture.


Hope you all had a great holiday and have a fabulous week ahead.

love, the Blair Abode


No comments:

Post a Comment