Wednesday, November 28, 2012

My Version of the Twisted Side Pony

Honestly and truly (I use that phrase way too much.. ask Ty), I should be the last person to do a hair tutorial or hair post of any kind. I read all kinds of hair blogs and try tutorial after tutorial.. it never, ever works.  Am I the only one sick and tired of seeing "easy" hair posts and getting excited only to find out it is NOT easy.  In fact, it's incredibly complex and no way could you ever, ever do it.  Yea, story of my life when it comes to hair tutorials.

I was browsing through the blogs I like to read this evening and noticed there was an update from a super interesting blog I follow.  You should check it out.  Girlfriend straight up went one whole year without coloring her hair, using any heat or product on her hair, etc.  ONE YEAR.  That is definitely inspiring.. kind of makes me wonder what my hair would be like with a one year break from damaging things. I don't think I could do that though... I was blessed with some thick, thick course stuff for hair.  I wake up in the morning and wonder what my hair will decide to do that day.  It really has a mind of its own.

Anyways, I saw this hair tutorial on that girl's page and wanted to give it a shot.  It really didn't seem too hard and I decided to give it a whirl.  For the first time in history I was able to create something similar to the tutorial.  Now, I use the word similar lightly.  It's a little different than hers, but I am pleased with my outcome and excited to have a perfect hair style for when I'm on day 2, 3 or maybe even 4... don't judge.

Go to the link above for directions and to see pictures of her version! Give it a try, I promise if I can do it.. it's super, super easy! Enjoy, loves!

My Version of the Twisted Side Pony



No comments:

Post a Comment