Sunday, November 11, 2012

Autumn

Today is the perfect day for lounging around and relaxing.  Hubs and I have been putting up Christmas decorations, listening to Christmas music, making chili and cheese dip and enjoying each other's company.  It's cold and stormy here in NWA and we are loving it.  We fell in love with our house all over again today after putting up our Christmas decorations..

Here's a recap of our life lately via pictures


The day I got the new iPhone 5.. Mozart insisted we try the camera out and that I kiss him.

My precious class did this artwork for our fall fest.  It went into a silent auction to raise money for PTO.  I was so proud of them and had to restrain myself from buying the artwork...

 Sleepy baby

 Hubs and I carved a jack-o-lantern the week of Halloween

 I dressed up as a cat for school

 Our BEAUTIFUL screened in porch -- thank you, Nanny and Pa. Seriously, my Hubby could be a carpenter. Good job, honey!

 Weekend date night at one of our favorite restaurants, Houlihan's! Seriously delicious.  We highly recommend the artichoke and goat cheese poppers! Fantastic drinks and apps.



 Christmas decorations are up in the Blair house... You best believe it.

Enjoy this rainy Sunday and have a fantastic week. Only 5 days until Friday...
love, the Blair Abode

No comments:

Post a Comment