Thursday, November 1, 2012

Life as of late...

I've been having the urge to get on this blog of mine and update it for a few days now.  I decided to go ahead and update.. Why not? Writing has always been therapeutic for me and I've actually been practicing my cursive handwriting lately.  I guess that's what you do in your spare time when you're a second grade teacher.

Life has been so much more peaceful this week now that parent/teacher conferences are over.  Halloween is one of my favorite little holidays.  We got to dress up at school and it was a total blast.  I dressed up as a cat and all of my sweet baby 2nd graders dressed up.  I so so wish I could share a picture of the class and myself on here, but I cannot. So... just imagine the sweetest little kids in precious costumes! 

A lot has been happening around the abode lately.  We screened in our porch the same week as parent/teacher conferences.  Yeah, you're probably thinking I should have a scan done of my brain to see if I'm cray (and I probably should).  BUT, we had the most best helpers ever!  My Nana and Pa spent the majority of the past week/weekend with us and helped us SO much.  We are so so pleased with the porch and find ourselves staring at it quite often.  It's hard to believe that we screened it in DIY style! Thank you, Nana and Pa! There's no way in the world we could have done the porch without you -- all of our love!

I'm loving the fall weather lately and have so enjoyed wearing winter clothes. AHH, my favorite time of the year is finally here! I love love love Winter!  Today was a little hot for my liking, but I'm hoping chilly weather will come back a.s.a.p. 

In honor of the glorious weather, I'm going to share with you my most favorite pair of wedge heels ever.. in the whole universe!



These shoes are the most comfortable heels I've ever had.  Not to mention... totally adorbs! They are perfect with skinnies and casual tops! If I can wear them all day long and control guide 22 seven year olds.. they MUST be comfy.  

Have a wonderful weekend, readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment