Monday, November 26, 2012

Christmas Moments

I've pretty much listened to Christmas music all. day long.  One of my sweet students said to me this morning, "Mrs. Blair, can we listen to some Christmas music or something?" I replied, "That is a wonderful idea." I quickly found a Pandora station for kids Christmas music and the rest of our morning was filled with holiday tunes (my kids usually love to listen to classical music during their work time).  Each time the kids leave my classroom throughout the day, the holiday music gets cranked up and the minute I get home.. it's always playing.  So, now that I know my kiddies enjoy it as much as me.. It can literally play almost all day. Totally love it!  I put up a precious, silver tree in our class today.. I'll share pictures tomorrow.  I forgot to take one this afternoon when I finished decorating it. 

But, for now, here are some Christmas moments happening around the Blair Abode tonight...  We put our decor up early in this house, but now that Turkey Day is over.. it's time to share pictures.

Enjoy, snuggle up and drink Hot Cocoa.. It's a cold one here in NWA today!



My Christmas baby... Melts my heart!


love, the Blair Abode

No comments:

Post a Comment