Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Loft really does love teachers...

...and this has become quite a problem.  I mean, I think every waking moment Loft's clothes get more and more cute.  I cannot even tell you how many things I have found at Loft this season.  The best part is everything I have found is perfect for work, but also great for weekends. Trendy, yet professional.

The best part is they have THE best deals/sales of anywhere I've ever shopped.  They do 40% off everything all the time, send coupons in the mail and teachers get 15% off regularly priced items everyday of the week.  Thank you, Loft.  Really, from the bottom of my heart.

Without further adieu, here is some Loft eye candy.  My favorite pieces that I have gotten from Loft this season...


These pants.  Oh my gracious. You cannot really tell on this picture, but these pants have the cutest seams and detail on them.  I got mine in black that way I could wear them more often and with more tops.  I wore them today for the first time - I felt like I was in pajamas all day. So comfy and they did not stretch out, hallelujah (am I the only one who can rarely fine pants these days that still fit after wearing them for a few hours?).

Confession: I usually wear pants with the tags on them for the first day (only if I can tuck the tags in or my shirt covers them.  This way, if my pants stretch way out - those babies go right on back to the store.  You best believe I wore these pants today with the tags on them - don't judge me.

I love this sweater.  It is a really cute fit and the fabric is super cozy and wonderful.

This sweatshirt type sweater is one of my favorite sweaters I've ever had.  You feel like you are wearing the most comfortable sweatshirt all day, but it looks much nicer.  I wear mine with leggings or the pants I mentioned above and boots. 

Going to use this photo for outfit inspiration using the sweatshirt listed above.
I really, really love the moto look. 

I got a LOFT coupon in the mail today and a lot of new arrivals were featured.  Get to your LOFT and get some treasures before they are all gone.  Promise you won't be upset.

Have a happy Wednesday, everyone!

love, the Blair Abode


No comments:

Post a Comment