Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Dreaming of Wedges

I have to say wedges are my favorite summer time heel.  Wedges can be so dressy, or they can be so casual.  I love the versatility they offer and they really look cute with skinny jeans, wide leg jeans, cropped pants, dresses.. basically, they look cute with everything.

I'm also loving the statement wedges this season.  Bright pops of color, awesome patterns and nude wedges.  Every girl should own a pair of nude colored wedges.  

Because I'm dreaming of buying new wedges I put together some inspiration.  I tried to find some fabulous bargains.  All of these wedges are $40 and under.  I'd much rather have three new pairs of shoes versus one.

I love this wedge.  The ombre is so cool and these would go with so much.  These wedges are LC Lauren Conrad brand and are at Kohl's for $39.99.


These are so fun and so inexpensive.  I'm not really into spending a lot of money on a colored shoe like this.  I don't mind spending on something that is neutral, but if it's a color...I want reasonable. These are at Payless ShoeSource for $29.99. Yes, please! 

I'm falling in love with this mustard color.  These would be incredibly pretty for summer, and totally gorgeous for that transition into fall.  Would you believe these pretty things are at Payless for only $27.99? 

If you're looking for bright colored wedges and do not want to spend much...these are calling your name.  Again, another incredible find from Payless.  The heel size looks really practical too. The colors they come in are endless: navy, white, black, bright blue, yellow and hot pink.  Get this, they are only $19.99. 

Of course, you cannot go wrong with this choice!  I'm loving all of the texture in this shoe and I love the heel height.  It's 1 1/4 inch heel and that is perfect for everyday.  I'm thinking I'm going to have to buy these along with one of the colored wedges.  These are at JCPenny's for $25.00.

I'm totally impressed with Kohl's, Payless and JCPenny's.  I typically do not shop at any of those stores.  I was nicely surprised when I began searching online for wedges.  I'm thinking a trip to Payless and JCPenny's is on my list for tonight.  What's your favorite wedge? Let's share shoe bargains.  What bargain have you found lately for shoes? 

love, the Blair Abode

No comments:

Post a Comment