Saturday, May 5, 2012

Things I love

Ahhh! Saturday Morning. It doesn't get any better than this.  Here are some things that must happen in my weekends: 



My Saturday mornings always begin with this.  There is nothing better than sleeping in until 8, and then coming downstairs and making coffee.  My sister-in-law actually told me about a trick for coffee.  She adds cinnamon into her filter before brewing the coffee.  I did that this morning, and it is so heavenly. Try it! I did about 1/2 teaspoon.

Hubs and I usually eat Mexican food Friday night, and I so look forward to my enchiladas and margarita. It helps me through the week.. not kidding.  I also find time to shop, organize and plan the coming week.  I find so much refreshment in weekends that we are able to be home. 

I'm looking for a graduation dress, and I'm going to include a few pictures.  These are not the actual dresses I have my eye on.  I haven't been able to find anything that I have liked enough to buy.  The pictures are just examples of styles I am thinking of.  Here are my options: 

1. A dressy, sophisticated dress.  This would require the most $, and possibly wearing heels.  Here's Antonio Melani's Celo Lace dress.  I have actually seen this one at Dillard's and it is gorgeous.  Not sure I need something this dressy? 


2. A summery, sun dress.  Possibly made of cotton.  Fairly casual, and I would be able to wear a flat, "strapy" sandal. Here is Loft's Surplice dress.  I have actually tried this on in chocolate brown.  It's a really cute fit, but totally casual and made of cotton.  I have some darling summery heels I could do with this + jewelry.  Is that enough?  



3. Wearing a dress I already own.  Of course, this option makes the most sense, but sounds like the least amount of fun. Ya know what I mean? 

What is your favorite option? 

love, the Blair Abode


No comments:

Post a Comment