Friday, May 18, 2012

Products I Love: Lush Coconut

...as a tribute to summer I'm going to do a 'products I love' series.  Each week, I will feature at least one (most of the time more) product review.  I'm going to feature all time favorites + new products I'm trying.  Something about summer time makes all things cosmetics and nail polish way fun.

First up: YSL Volupte' Sheer Candy Lush Coconut 01

YSL is my favorite lipsticks. If you've never tried them, they are SO worth the splurge! They feel like the most moisturizing lip balm ever.  Totally addicted.  This color is so 'summery.'  It's the perfect blend of nude (which I'm in love with all shades of nude), gold, bronze and even a hint of coral.  It goes on pretty sheer, and I love the sheerness for summer.  This by far has my vote for favorite everyday lipstick. 

Well done, YSL!

What's your favorite lipstick/lipgloss for summer?

love, the Blair Abode

No comments:

Post a Comment