Monday, May 21, 2012

One year ago today

I was marrying the man of my dreams.

Some things I have learned about my husband during our first year of marriage...
+He has a heart of gold.  I've never met anyone more patient and loving.  I already knew this about him before we got married, but now there is no question about it.
+He really loves video games and steak.
+He is a total morning person.  He pops up out of bed ready to tackle the day.  I'm the type that needs some time to just lay there and dread actually getting up.  Nope, not him.
+He always take our pup, Mo outside in the middle of the night.  He's major selfless.
+He will help me in the kitchen anytime that I ask, and helps with dishes.
+He's the best Uncle to my niece and nephew.  Him and my nephew are the best of friends.  He will play with James for hours and it is so sweet.
+He loves buffalo chicken in any shape or form.
+His favorite nights are the nights we spend at home together relaxing.

I love you, Tyler. I'm so happy I get to be your wife.
Happy 1st Anniversary!

No comments:

Post a Comment