Sunday, May 27, 2012

Our life lately...

This week has been somewhat busy for us, yet I'm trying to remember what I did. Ever feel like that? I didn't do the greatest job at capturing our week via pictures, but I do have a few to share.  I started back at the daycare/summer elementary day camp this week.  It was a great first week, and I'm excited about the summer ahead with this awesome group of kids.  It's so fun to watch them grow and change over the summer.

Here's a peek into our week:
+I ordered these wedges. I first mentioned these here.

+It has taken me a while to warm up to the color blocking trend. I love it on other people, but just wasn't feeling it when I tried to pull it off.  I guess that my obsession with all things neutral is to blame.  But, this week I found these coral skinny's and I was sold.  I will probably pair them with neutral tops mainly, but the shade of coral is perfect.
I found these at JCPenny's and they are MNG Mango brand for $40.

+I'm going to give you a peek into a messy bedroom.  I'll admit, I've slacked this week.  I really didn't do a good job at keeping things picked up.  I have fallen behind in laundry and our bedroom.  Maybe I'll find motivation today? I sat a laundry basket of clothes that needed to be laundered on the floor, and then I jumped into the shower.  Mozart, our precious baby had some plans up his sleeve. This is where I found him when I was done showering. Thanks for the laugh, baby boy.

Here's my baby out like a light on the couch

We are so thankful for a long weekend. Happy Memorial Day! We will be spending some time with Ty's family tomorrow and I cannot wait. Love weekends like this!

-Menu for the upcoming week-

Sunday: Spicy Sausage Pasta
Monday: Dinner at Ty's parents
Tuesday: Taco Tuesday
Wednesday: Leftovers or Buffalo Chicken
Thursday: Red Beans and Rice
Friday: Leftovers
Saturday: Mini Weekend Getaway for Hubs and I out of town!

Have a wonderful long weekend! 

love, the Blair Abode

No comments:

Post a Comment