Sunday, May 20, 2012

Our life lately...

It has been quite eventful around here lately, but with refreshing down time for me.  It has been such a relaxing past week or so and I thought I'd give you a peek into our life via pictures...

+I graduated college on May 12th.   It was one of the best days ever.  My family gave me the most perfect party ever complete with Mexican food, family/friends and so. much. fun.  I graduated Magna Cum Laude, and it feels so good to be done. 

+I'll have to do an entire post devoted to my gorgeous gifts. Here's a preview: the gorgeous mint green amethyst ring Ty got me. 

+We enjoyed an afternoon together this week with a delicious shake from Braum's.  I got mint chocolate chip, of course.

After getting our shakes, we headed to the Bentonville Square.  The Square is the cutest, most sweetest place.  I love spending time there, and enjoying the sunshine.  Also, the very first Walmart is at the square.  It's totally adorable. Here she is:

+I did some freezer cooking with one of my best friends. We took it pretty easy this time and just cooked up ground beef with carrot, onion and celery, shredded chicken and twice baked potatoes.  Now, our meals will be way easier to plan and fix each evening. Entire post devoted to freezer cooking coming soon.

+Our first anniversary is May 21st, 2012.  We decided to eat dinner Saturday night as our celebration.  I'm sure I'll talk Ty into eating Mexican on the actual day, but we picked Outback as our treat. Of course, you cannot go to Outback and not get their famous Wallaby Darn.  It's the best peach drink you've ever tasted.

Their french onion soup is to die for. I had their baby back ribs as my meal, but cannot pass up a cup of the soup before my meal.

A few pictures from throughout the night. Myself, Mozart and Ty before we headed out to eat.  Mozart was really excited that his Momma and Daddy are celebrating ONE year together! 

The dress I wore for our dinner.  This is one of my graduation presents from my Aunt Tam. Is that not the funnest dress ever? 

love, the Blair Abode

No comments:

Post a Comment