Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Happy Tuesday!

I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend.  It was slightly rough getting back into the swing of things today.  But, it's definitely nice that tomorrow is already Wednesday.  Our weekend was absolutely awesome. We had some much needed down time, family time, cleaning time and just being together time!

Some favorite's from the long weekend...
+ Cucumbers and ranch for an afternoon snack.  It was so refreshing!

+I made this for dinner Sunday night and it was oh.my.goodness. This is a spicy sausage pasta dish that will seriously impress you! It is beyond easy and a perfect weeknight meal.  This dish is packed full of flavor and goodness! I found the recipe here!

+Memorial Day outfit.  I'm totally loving wide leg + linen pants.  They are so much cooler than jeans and I love them with wedges.  I'm addicted.
gray, "flowey" tank - TJMaxx
nude tank- Francesca's
white linen pants {wide leg} - Altar'd State

+This is how I started my morning today.  Hazelnut coffee with cream and sugar.  I'm so thankful for coffee in the mornings.  Such a wonderful way to start the day...

I also did some organizing in our closet this weekend, and I'll be posting about that sometime this week.  I hope y'all had a wonderful Tuesday and I'd love to hear how you spent your weekend.

love, the Blair Abode  

No comments:

Post a Comment